Printing by heat transfers is the quickest, cleanest and most versatile way to decorate any garment or fabric, either cotton, synthetic fibers or blends, giving you a wide variety of finishes and styles. Heat transfer is defined as pre-printed silkscreen inks on a special transfer paper which are then transferred to the garment or textile by applying heat and pressure. Heat transfer labels are the perfect solution for the customer because they are cost and time effective. The quality is controlled on the paper and not on the fabric meaning that the faults are reduced by 97% over conventional printing.
The main advantages of heat transfer over direct screen printing are the following ones:
• It allows for better quality control and its correction before being applied on the item
• Having the transfer labels at your disposal, you don’t rely on other suppliers for customizing your garments
• Higher quality of the print (brighter images, higher sharpness). This can’t be achieved by direct screen printing on the garment
• Save time and money
• Ironing without steam
• Good resistance to washing 40/60°C
• Soft hand feel and high elasticity
• Non fade colours
Heat press settings:
• Temperature: 165°C
• Time: 5-7 seconds
• Pressure: 4 bar
• Available in cold or hot peel removal
• The maximum size we can screen print is 500 mm x 700 mm
• Line thickness in positive and negative must be greater than 0.25 mm
• Trade mark TM or Registration mark ® would not be visible under 2 mm height
• Texts in positive and negative must be greater than 2.5 mm height
All the raw materials used in the process are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
The heat press settings have to be optimized every time according to machinery used and the type of fabric. We recommend to test before the bulk production begins.